Saturday, August 18, 2012

Andrea

You are the most beautiful thing in this world. I have never seen such a lovely bundle of happiness. The expressions that you make are graceful like the movements of a dancer. The way you stretch your arms after your nap makes me want to pat you back to sleep. Your hairdo is like the soft bristles of a tooth brush. The fingers in your hands and toes are so tiny that I sometimes feel afraid to hold them. The way you smile in your sleep makes me want to sit all day and watch you sleep. When I sing to make you sleep, I feel like a child. When I look at your innocent face, I just loose myself completely. Everything else in this world goes completely out of focus. Nothing else seems important to me. You are an angel sent from heaven above and the answer to my numerous prayers. You have made a father out of a man like me. You have given me unbounded happiness. I promise to love you and take care of you till my last breath. I love you my little darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment